MarinaTwinMom Guest

Default Has anyone here ordered from kettstop.com, skooterbug.com, tikesonthego.com, or iqkids.net? Good/bad experience?

We're wanting to buy Kettler trikes for our twins. The best prices we've found online have been at these four websites (kettstop.com, tikesonthego.com, skooterbug.com, and iqkids.net). I know nothing about these companies, though.

Has anyone ordered from one of these websites? If so, was it a good or bad experience? Would you order from them again?

Jil Guest

Default RE: Has anyone here ordered from kettstop.com, skooterbug.com, tikesonthego.com, or iqkids.net? Good/bad experience?

Hi I just recently purchased a Kettler Jumbo trike online. I used the Google search engine to look for "Kettler Jumbo free shipping" and then comparison shopped from there. I ended up using www.bikemania.biz because they were significantly cheaper than the compitition. From the invoice it looks like the trike was shipped directly from the Kettler warehouse. We had purchased an optional pushbar that was supposed to fit the trike but didn't. I just called Kettler USA direct and they immediately sent me an adapter free of charge. If you find a really good price but aren't sure if you can trust the company, I would recommend that you find out if a website you do trust has a price matching policy. Often times they will match or beat the competitors price. The only problem is that they do not match shipping prices which can vary significantly between websites.