Liz B. Guest

Default Evenflo Take Me Too! Tandem Stroller Experience?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this stroller. I have a 2 1/2 year old ds and another baby expected March 12th. I am looking for a Tandem stroller that accomodates the Evenflo On My Way Infant seat, which this one does. It is only available at a couple of places (Baby Depot, BabyCenter), which seems odd.

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Collin 6.23.01
    ds edd 3.12.04

laurajaney Guest

Default RE: Evenflo Take Me Too! Tandem Stroller Experience?

I've just begun my double stroller research, and it's not fun. DH wants to know if we "really need another stroller." }( Hello, DS is only going to be 2 when the baby is born in Apr. Of course we need a double stroller!
    Anyway, I found an ethusiastic review of the Evenflo Take Me Too on the parentsplace message board:

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv...es?msg=15946.1

Hope that helps!

Laura :)

Liz B. Guest

Thanks, Laura. I also found comments on BabyCenter that seem fairly positive. http://store.babycenter.com/product/...strollers/4892

I went to Baby Depot over the weekend and checked this stroller out. It seems very sturdy and easy to push. Although the basket underneath is large, the opening isn't so it just barely gets my diaper bag in there. But it seems that all tandem strollers are that way by design anyway. The front seat isn't very large, but I have a small toddler and he fit fine in it. The biggest plus is that we can use our current baby carrier. We've been happy with our Evenflo Comfort Dimensions single stroller, so if DH likes it I think we will go with it.

Good luck on your search, and good luck with your new baby!

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

just wondering if either of you two got this stroller ??

my first child will be 2 on april 5, and the second could come any time between now and the end of april, and as much as i didn't want a double stroller, i think it would be very useful, especially if it would take my evenflo carseat....

if you did get one, any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!