Hi all!

I have a Combi stroller I've used for my 20 mo old dd which I got for $70 and enjoyed using. She still can be in it, but now we are flying to Japan soon and will live in Tokyo for a year, which means we will walk and use subway and trains a lot (going up/downstairs).

So I started thinking about purchasing a new umbrella stroller. I'm planning to buy one at a local BRU using a $10 off coupon I recently got in the mail (I have to use it by the 13th).

I want something that
--is lightweight (of course),
--is compact when folded,
--can be folded with one hand,
--possibly comes with straps to carry it, and
--does not have to come with a tray and/or cup holder,
--around $50 (which, I'm not sure if it's realistic).

I'm not worried about the weight limit to sit on it (my dd is very skinny and tall so I'm quite sure she will outgrow it by hight not weight)

Any recommendation? Is there such a thing?

Now, does it make sense to make this investment if the weight of the stroller that I'm looking for and possibly purchase is not much lighter than my Combi (which weighs about 15 lbs.)? Many umbrella strollers I've looked online (like Maclaren) that have the features I want seem to weigh about 11 lbs, which is lighter than 15 lbs, but not super light. I'm thinking if I cannot find what I really want, then maybe I should just live with the Combi... Are the other features that I want, like one-hand maneuver, still too important to ignore?

What's (a) no-no umbrella stroller(s) on the market that I could encounter at BRU? The other day I was at a TRU and I saw a model (umbrella stroller) by Kolcraft, plus another couple of models by Baby Trend. They seemed to come in the simplest designs and I believe they were the cheapest lines ($13-20). I came home to check how much the Kolcrfat model weighs, and it was 7 + lbs, but I wasn't sure if it was worth the investment (however small).

Any advice will be welcome!
TIA
Shiki