Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Boogiemama Guest

Default RE: Stroller for Newborn and Toddler

Hello
    I am in the same situation. Have an almost 2 year old who is 35 pounds and 36 inches tall
    (he looks 3 1/2). And I have a baby due any day now, who is supposedly tall too.

I am considering thte Mountain Buggy urban double (swivel) but it is $589. at the Right Start - ouch!.

I am considering the Instep TT double (swivel) which is $249

I am considering Phil & Teds E3 Explorer 2 toddler/second seat option (approx $380.)

I also want to know if Kolcraft has a double Jeep Liberty?

Does anyone have a recommendation?

klcaper Guest

Default RE: Stroller for Newborn and Toddler

I posted this in another stroller as well - but wondering if there were any stroller queens who have compared The Compact Sit and Stand and the Take Me Too by Evenflo. Do 2 year olds still sleep a lot when you go out? Do I need a full 2nd seat for my soon to be 2 year old? What do you think?

Hello,

I was just curious if you have made a decision yet whether you were going to keep the Sit N Stand or not. I'm trying to decide between that one and the Evenflo Take Me Too. My daughter will be 20 months when #2 comes along so she will definently need a place to sit and sometimes snooze. It's hard for me to make this decision as I'll be buying online (living overseas) and won't be able to return whichever one I decide on. I like the option of the carseat and having two seats - not just the one like the original Sit N Stand. I like the Evenflo Take Me Too because of the open step area for the older child, carseat option, and parent trays - weight too! However, I haven't seen it in person and I was wondering if anyone has used it and liked / not liked it. Please help me make a decision if you've had hands on experience with either!

*manouvering is a huge concern too for both

Klcaper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2