The BOBs are wide - 34" and MB is only 28.5. I'm not sure where in Europe you'll be, but both by dad and husband have travelled a lot there and from what I've heard, some places (alleys, doors, etc) are fairly narrow. Also, the stationary front wheel on the BOBs make it really hard to turn. I only have the single and for gradual turns found it a little difficult to steer, and for sharper turns (especially 90 degrees) you need to lift the front end in order to turn. I'm researching at the MB double now, have a 16 month old and another due in October and am looking for a good multipurpose double for outside walks and mall shopping, but the price tag is so high ($589) I haven't been able to justify it to my hubby yet. If you haven't already, check out www.joggingstroller.com - very good info. They have a Schwinn SC900 w/ front swivel and it is 32" wide and only $230. Even though it is not high end, the website seemed to think it was very good for being such an affordable price. They also have a Tike Trek which is 30" wide, but no front swivel. There is a comparison chart that goes thru dimensions of all strollers, even seat size so you'll know your kids won't outgrow too soon.