Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Mom's with just a toddler

Still using the Pliko and are very happy! I like that it folds nice and compact and is a good size (not too big, not too small - DD is 95th in height and weight and is still very comfortable in it) Just wish the cup holder was better and that storage underneath was easier to get at!

Lisa

sdbc Guest

Avid Reader: Silver Cross is the maker. It's due out any day. They have a "micro" and a "mini". There's lots of discussion about it on the baby bargains stroller page. :)

Sue

knsmommy Guest

I love my Maclaren Volo. It's so lightweight (lighter than my diaper bag), folds easily, steers itself, has a shoulder strap... amazing. DD is 2 and is more comfortable in this than any other stroller. When she wants to walk or we encounter stairs, it's over my shoulder in seconds. We spent an extra $45 for an accessory pack (canopy, seat liner). Disadvantage: without the accessory pack, it's a warm-weather-only stroller (mesh).
    Hope this helps!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default just bought this

It's from 2001/2002 but seems quite comparable to the quest in most areas but with bigger wheels and a taller canopy. It was between this and quest for me.

http://www.dmart2000.com/mactecfrefre.html

nitaghei Guest

Love my Mac Triumph for mall and quick indoor stuff. I'd bought intending to use it as a travel stroller, but I've actually ended up using it for a lot more than just travel. My very tall DH likes it better than the Pliko now, because it's easier on his back. So I can't justify a Micro - especially since I read that the handles were lower than a Mac (though I'm a 100 % sure about that) - though they sound soooooo cool.

Nita
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2