Default Valco Stroller WITH Toddler Jump Seat in Front - Any Experiance?

Has anyone used the Valco double stroller with the extra toddler seat in front? What is your experiance? What do the kids in the back think? Is there enough leg space (for say a 2, 3 or 4 year old)? Thanks for your input!

nathansmom Guest

Default RE: Valco Stroller WITH Toddler Jump Seat in Front - Any Experiance?

I have one and love it. Going uphill its a little hard to push but then I'm out of shape so that could be the reason. The twins don't complain when Nathan is in front of them and they do get to ride without him in front of them alot. I'm not sure on the leg space. My toddler has plenty of leg room when he rides in the main stroller but he is quite small for his age. I'm going to try to attach some pictures taken today for you.

Sorry I deleted the pictures. If anyone would like to see them again email me.

Feel free to ask me any more questions or if you need me to go into more detail. One more thing be prepared to have people stare and stop and ask you millions of questions about your stroller.

Thanks for including the pic! I have twins too, but mine will be 3 years old when the new baby comes. So one of my 'big boys' will have to ride in the regular stroller part, and one up front. My guys are on the small side as well (approx 25 lbs currently). I'm wondering how the guy in back will feel?

nathansmom Guest

Sorry I don't always get back right away. My two year has no problems back there. Lately he's been riding back there and sleeping while one of the twins is in the toddler seat. However he doesn't agrue or complain when in the back, he still can see and he's comfy, maybe you can take turns with your boys. I actually think my 6 month old prefers the toddler seat.

Thank you so much for the info!