lindsey Guest

Default Need stroller for 4 year old, 41" tall

Hi! Any recommendations for a stroller that will fit a 4 year old that she would be able to sit in comfortably? I would like a footrest and a tray if possible. I would like to keep it $100 or less since she is my last child. Thanks so much!!!

momofjoshuanlogan Guest

Default RE: Need stroller for 4 year old, 41" tall

Hi, I am also looking for a stroller for a 4y.o. and christine recommended this one to me.
    http://www.strollercenter.com/SC600.html

According to the product specifications I found at this link, the stroller can handle up to 50 lbs. This link also contains 4 other reviews of this stroller. Here's the link:

http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Schwinn_SC600

I hope this helps you. The price is great and it has everything but the snack tray.
    HTH,
    Karen

p_mom2_4 Guest

DREAMER DESIGN MANHATTAN on ebay for around 150.00 see the reviews at joggingstroller.com They work really well for bigger kids.

momtoB is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

>DREAMER DESIGN MANHATTAN on ebay for around 150.00 see the
    >reviews at joggingstroller.com They work really well for
    >bigger kids.

I know this is an old post but I just got the DD Manhattan Lite for my 4yr old 42.5" ds and he fits in it great. I think it should last us for a couple of years at least.

Now I just need to decide if I want to deal w/bagging it when we travel. Does anyone know if the DD deluxe single travel bag is worth the $'s?

C&B, 4/03

What is the difference between the DREAMER DESIGN MANHATTAN and the DD M Lite?

Do either the DREAMER DESIGN MANHATTAN or the Baby Jogger City Series recline flat?

I am trying to decide on a new stroller for my 4.5 yr old too.

SAHMommie