Anybody want to share their faves? I don't like parking my kid in front of the TV, but we do watch shows together and try to be as interactive as possible.

Jake LOVES Blues Clues, and really responds to it. I was actually a little nervous about Steve leaving, but my son has really taken to Joe and seems to prefer him. We have a few purchased videos (including the Musical Adventure, which is not my favorite) but Jake's favorite tape is a homemade one that begins with the three-part "We Meet Joe" episode and continues with whatever eps we can tape.

He's just starting to get into Dora the Explorer, but not as rabidly. Sesame Street is still a favorite. We have Elmopalooza (LOVE this video!), several Elmo videos, various alphabet & song compilations, the 25th Anniversary special, and my first purchase, which is "Let's Make Music." The latter features artists from Stomp, and our son loves it. My husband's favorite Sesame Street video is probably "Silly Songs."

I admit I fell prey to the Time-Life Muppet videos commercials. My husband doesn't get into them, but I love the Muppets. The tape with Harry Belafonte, Linda Rondstadt & John Denver is probably my son's and my favorite of this collection.

Something I was suprised to discover is that my son loves to watch Zoom. My husband noted that he also likes Disney channel shows/movies that feature kids between about 6 and 12.

We are a Barney-free household, so I can't comment on these. I'm about to order Free to Be, You and Me (one of my all-time childhood faves) on DVD. Any other suggestions?