Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set

Yep, totally safe. DD has thrown them, chewed on them, etc. I think the age is more developmental - introducing phonics to a 1 year old probably won't do much in the way of learning in that sense but DD has a blast dancing to the songs, trying to put the letters in, and moving them around on the fridge (oh, and throwing them everywhere!)

Lisa

ITA with Lisa. They are very durable and are fun for younger kids to manipulate.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I went and bought the frig magnets as well as the LeapFrog radio based on the reviews here. Well, they have been a HUGE hit. My 4yo who can take or leave just about any toy hides behind a piece of furniture to play with the radio so his little sister can't get to him. I have no idea what the big deal is as I was not not that impressed wit it. He has picked up on his letter recogniton and I am thrilled. The frig magnets are also used alot. My 1 yo takes it off the frig and walks around the house singing the abc's (c,c,c,c) So, thanks for the input, these toys have been played with more then most toys in our house ever have.
    Molly
    pack of kids ranging from age 1 to age 13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2