Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JakesMom Guest

Default RE: Favorite Early Books?

My little one's favorite book is called "Mouse Paint," by Ellen Stoll Walsh. She has a bunch of other mouse books but we haven't gotten them just yet. But Danny is obssessed and will place it in our hands several times a day to read to him... luckily, it's a cute enough little book that we don't mind!

JT

Erika600 Guest

We also love those Karen Katz lift the flap books, as well as Sandra Boynton books and Eric Carle. DS's current favorite seems to be Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? He wants that one read over and over and over!

amp Guest

I realize this post is a month old, but thought I'd add our favorites!

DS loves Maisy books, including the lift the flap books

His other favorite books are part of a series of books. We bought a few of them at Marshalls at a great price! They are all called "Hide & Seek: Pets" "Hide & Seek: Jungle" etc. We have pets, farm, and jungle. There is also ocean, polar and forest, which we are still looking for.

He also loves all the touch and feel books by DK Publishing! We just got one of the DK lift the flap books (baby animals) and I think it's great, although DS hasn't had much chance to look at it yet since we just got it.

I also recommend all of the Priddy or Priddy/Bicknell books. They are fabulous, with real life photos of babies, toys, food, animals, etc.

There are also a couple Baby Einstein books he likes with real pictures of animals (Neighborhood Animals). And the Baby Einstein bath books.

I know this is an older post but hey I have one more book suggestion to add. Ryan LOVES (and I mean LOVES) The Wheels on the Bus by Paul O. Zelinsky. Everything moves and he loves playing with the parts and as he knows the song he "gets" it..... He cries for the buy and can sit for a good deal of time playing with it.

Karen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2