Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Thanks

Thanks, everybody. It looks like I can see Colorforms IRL after all. And, I think I remember these from childhood, but I'll have to see them first to be sure. I'm off to the store to find these! :)
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: What Is a Colorform and How Does It Work?

Barnes and Noble has a Wiggles Colorforms set in the children's section. It comes in a plastic package with a handle and was around $6.

You are all so smart and observant. I didn't see them at Barnes & Noble (although I could have missed them), but did find them at Target and Michaels. Target had a good price I thought, just under $4, with a Dr. Seuss set on clearance for $3.08. I did not find any Thomas sets or the basic shapes set, though. I think we'll try Dr. Seuss and then see if we want to open the Wiggles set or look for Thomas.

Thanks, everyone.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I almost forgot to mention this until DS discovered it hiding in my closet waiting for a rainy day...I bought him a Colorforms Wiggles Floor Puzzle at Marshall's about a month ago on clearance for $5. We cracked it open today and it is awesome! The Colorforms pieces are a lot bigger than the ones in the Barnes and Noble set (my friend has that set.) They are 3-4" tall. The puzzle is the "sticky" board where you can place the Colorforms. Thomas played with the set this morning for an hour and a half - a record! He only stopped because it was naptime. He had a blast sticking the Colorforms in various places in addition to the puzzle board; windows, fridge, acrylic tv babyproof cover, etc. $5 well spent!!

mamahill Guest

Oooh, that reminds me - last Christmas I bought a couple sets of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (the claymation version) window stickers (but they were like colorforms and could be moved all over). They were a huge hit. I can't wait to get them out again! Oh, and I think I got both sets off ebay for about $4!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2