Default Thumbs up for Scholastic DVDs

My Mom bought DS the Scholastic DVD for Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. It is great, despite "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" being so annoying (but DS loves it!). There are some older cartoons on there that I swear I saw as a kid in film strip version at the library. DS loves all of it. My Mom bought it at TJ Maxx for $9.99. I know there are others as well like Where the Wild Things Are and The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly. I know DS loves watching one of his favorite books come to life.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Default RE: Thumbs up for Scholastic DVDs

Thanks! DS loves Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! It's on his Christmas list since we have only borrowed it from the library so far. He has Chicka Chicka 1,2,3 and we read it all the time.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Colin loves Where the Wild Things Are from the same series! I've picked up and put back the Click Clack Moo one many times - now maybe I'll do it next time (and grab Chicka Chicka Boom Boom while I'm at it)!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Jeanmick Guest

We LOVE the Scholastic series! In the Chicka series, my DD enjoys listening to "Trashy Town." My DD's teacher just read that story to the class the other day and she told us that the authors' children went to the same preschool my DD currently goes to. What a fun story! "Dump it in...smash it down..." :)

I'm ashamed to admit it, but we have (so far):

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
    Click Clack Moo
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Little Red Riding Hood
    The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
    The Snowy Day
    Goodnight Gorilla