mandapanda75 Guest

Default Do Any Of You Own An Activity Table?

I'm wanting to buy my son an activity table. I saw one by Little Tykes and thought it looked really good. Does anyone own of these? It looked like it had a good amount of storage. I just want something he can run his toys on top of and it has to have good storage. My son is 14 months old. So, I'm really hoping to find him something that will last awhile. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

Amanda

Default RE: Do Any Of You Own An Activity Table?

We have the Little Tikes Easy Adjust table and love it. It's the one that adjusts to 2 heights and has the 4 colored bins on the sides. I have a 2 1/2yo son and he plays with his trains on it. Eventually I think he'll use it for legoes and arts/crafts too. If he ever gets out of the train stage!!

It's sturdy and has all rounded corners and it was pretty inexpensive - just under $100 at walmart.com. The storage bins are small and don't hold a lot, but they are good for holding crayons and markers and matchbox cars. . .small things. The good storage feature is that when the table is on the high setting, you can slide totes underneath it. I have 2 totes stored underneath - one for trains and one for tracks.

Future Mommy Guest

Default RE: Do Any Of You Own An Activity Table?

We have the Little Tikes Easy Adjust table and love it. We purchased the table when my son turned 13 months old and right now he's using it as a train table and we can see the table being a part of my son's life for a long time to come. We purchased the table directly from Little Tikes' website. Keep in mind the chair is sold seperately. Here's a tip: Call Little Tikes directly to get the chairs IF you do not need 4 (they sell them in sets of 4)they don't advertise this but they will sell you one, two whatever you need. Plus if you buy the four pack it comes with one red, 2 yellow and a blue (what???? they don't match the table and why not 2 of one color 2 of another). Anyway, I called them and bought 2 red and my son LOVES "his chairs" because they are the perfect size for the table and well, they're his!

Sandy