emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Step 2 Lifestyle Table Set

Do not buy the Step 2 Lifestyle Table and Chair set. No matter how big or small your child, the chairs will tip over. I have tried the set on carpet, tile, slate, and wood with no difference. I called Step 2 and they suggested drilling a hole and filling it with sand. I do not want sand filled chairs in my home. My online purchase was from Qualitytoys.com and I can return it if I pay return shipping. Hello?? It will cost me just as much to return it as my refund will be.

I can't believe such a good company put out such a lousy product.
    Michele
    Mama to three girls

wherethewildthinglives Guest

Default RE: Step 2 Lifestyle Table Set

WOw! I thought it was just my kid! I was hoping that as he got older the chairs would work much better, but everytime I go to the playroom they're tipped on their sides. I am with Michele. Don't spend the money on this table--it is downright dangerous!

I just bought the Lifestyle FOLDING table and chairs set. I plan on putting it up until Christmas. Is this the one that you have and have problems with or is it the regular, non folding one?
    Thanks,
    Linda

wherethewildthinglives Guest

The folding chairs should be just fine. The ones that we bought were the tall dining-type chairs; they are top heavy and narrow so they don't stay up.