Default Got 3 kitchen sets for Xmas! -- Help!

I have to decide on which kitchen to keep for my 2 y.o. DD. One is a plastic one that fits in a corner, which is great & has lots of things to do and open. One is the Guidecraft wooden sunflowers kitchen, and one is a primary color wooden kitchen (can't remember the brand).

I've got the measurements of all, but not sure about the Guidecraft. It says it's 33.5 inches tall, but is that including the top shelf? If so, it seems like the actual burner and sink would be quite low. My daughter is very tall & I need this kitchen to grow w/her!

Any suggestions? If you have the Guidecraft, could you let me know what the measurements are for the stove height? Thanks!

~Lenore
    Mom to Cadi, 9/04, and Baby #2 due 6/07

Default RE: Got 3 kitchen sets for Xmas! -- Help!

Although we don't have the Guidecraft kitchen set, we do have the Retro Kitchen set from CostCo, made by kidkraft, and it is probably the same height. My daughter is taller and is fine with the height now, however, in the future, you can purchase those little furniture platforms to raise the height of the kitchen set if you need to. They are sold at LNT, BBB and Target. If you are short on space I would keep the one that fits in the corner. Toys seem to take over the entire house, so if you can keep the set confined to the corner that might be the best thing. Good luck!

Default RE: Got 3 kitchen sets for Xmas! -- Help!

That's a great idea! I never thought of that. THANK YOU!
    ~Lenore