jillkatz Guest

Default Wooden swingsets- Rainbow vs Creative Playthings

I'm buying a wooden swingset and am looking at Creative Playthings and Rainbow Systems. Rainbow Systems is better quality but the price difference is steep. Does anyone know anything about Creative Playthings or have any positive or negative experiences to share?

Col Guest

Default RE: Wooden swingsets- Rainbow vs Creative Playthings

One of my neighbors and my brother both have Creative Playthings, and I've heard no complaints from them. Another neighbor did a lot of research and decided she liked Creative Playthings the best and just ordered a set for her family.

Another fantastic brand is Cedar Works. We love our set from them, and it does not have to be refinished!
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

vikivoly Guest

We just bought a Rainbow set this month. So far I can't comment on it other than appearance, since DD's only been able to use it once due to weather. It looks awesome and is rock solid, but you're right, they are very expensive. You get what you pay for when it comes to playsets, but do you really need to spend that much? I doubt it, but it was something DH & I thought would be a good investment since we have 2 young girls.

Another rave for CedarWorks here!! We LOVE ours!

I love CW because you can customize it to get EXACTLY what you want. You can't do that w/Rainbow!
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"