cccat Guest

Default Sunscreen that doesn't irritate the eyes

So far every one that I've tried can't be put around eye area. Can someone recommend one with high SPF and won't make me & the baby cry? TIA

hjdong Guest

Default RE: Sunscreen that doesn't irritate the eyes

Have you tried the sunscreen sticks? They can't get too close to the eyes, but it's a little easier to apply.

HTH,

muskiesusan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I like Baby Blanket a lot. Does not sting at all (my DH has started using it himself). I found my at TRU.

Susan
    Mom to Nick 10/01
    & Alex 04/04

cccat Guest

Hi Holly & Susan,

Will try your suggestions. I was wondering if sunscreen cannot be put around eyes what should I use to protect the skin around eye area? Will you also suggest something for the mom?

Thanks,
    Cecilia

Our pediatrician recommended we use Neutrogena Moisturizer with SPF for my son's face. It is much nicer and easier to put on than regular sunscreen, the white stuff, we slather all over him. If it gets directly in his eye (like I must have done this weekend) it will make it red but he didn't cry. Normally, we don't have any problems though. I put it on first and then give him a face massage with it. And he wears a hat to protect his little fair head and give more sun protection to his face.

Kimberly
    DS 3/18/04