Anybody know where I can purchase window safety guards for casement windows. (they crank open like a book) All our upstairs windows are casements, and I feel frustrated that I know about the need for safety, and yet I can't find any products anywhere for this type of window. A babyproofer company came in for a free consultation, and said we could only order them through him. Regarding children's safety, I just find that hard to believe a product could be so hard to locate. Any direction someone can offer me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.