my miracle baby Guest

Default Child Locators / Alarms

Hello~

Has anyone had any experience with the Mommy I'm Here, Giggle Bug Toddler Tracker or other child locators? I am leaning toward the Mommy I'm Here, but cannot find many reviews. Any recommendations/ comments would be helpful.

Thanks~

Angela
    Mommy to my miracle baby Isaiah
    27 months and growing

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Child Locators / Alarms

We have the Mommy I'm Here bear locator. We have liked it, but the battery life is short. The battery actually died in Epcot on the first day of our Disney Vacation. I wasn't able to get the battery cover off to replace them until we got home. So, when we needed it most, it wasn't usable for us.

Otherwise it's a great product and works well. I definitely have piece of mind when we use it. Also, my DC loves to wear it and I've actually seen her showing it off to her friends at the playground. Just keep extra batteries on hand along with a tiny screwdriver.

Hope this helps.

Default Child locator devices

Hello:

I am also seeking a similar device. I have seen mixed reviews for Giggle Bug and Mommy I'm Here as seen on Amazon and other sites (llok on google). Seems like range, battery life and ease of use/product size are isssues with both.

Good luck,
    Deborah