Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Preschool thoughts? Must haves or must nots?

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that Sarah's first day was a big success! Only minimal crying, but then another mom comforted me and told me it would be OK, LOL!! :) Seriously, she didn't shed a tear when I said good-bye. She was happy to see me when I came and got her, but gave the teacher a big hug when she left. A resounding success!!
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

sugarsnappea Guest

Beth,
    I was just going to post and ask how the first day went. I am happy that you both survived! Congrats! :)

atlbaby Guest

I'm so glad Sarah enjoyed herself and wasn't sad when you left! Now you can have fun on your mornings off knowing that she's having a wonderful time too!:)

-Rachel
    Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
    #2 EDD 10/24/03:)

Jeanmick Guest

Glad things went well the first day. My DD's first day went well too! Went straight to play and felt right home. Never missed me! A neat thing her teacher did a few days before school was to send a card to each of her students asking them to bring their favorite teddy bear w/ them on the first day. We read her note each night before bed and talked about which one of her bears she wanted to bring to school. I guess the first day was themed around bears, 'cause DD said they read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." How fun! I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

FYI, I just dropped Sarah off for her second day of school. When I said it was time to go to school, she ran to the front door yelling "Go! Go! Go!" When we got to her room, she ran in with barely a backwards glance at me! I guess she had a good time on Tuesday. :)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

joyce Guest

hi!i think watching BARNEY'S & FRIENDS is also very fun and educational.my 3 yr.old son carl enjoys watching a particular video over and over again!BLUE'S CLUES is also a favorite of my son.i also bought the book WHAT TO EXPECT IN PRESCHOOL,it really did helped me and i hope it will to you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2