We just back from Disneyworld trip in July. We had a great time and found that things went much smoother with always going back for naptime in the afternoon.

Here are a few tips and if you have other questions feel free to pm or e-mail me.

1. Disboards (www.disboards.com) has a ton of info be sure to go that site

2. Our best character meal by far was at the Garden Grill in the Land at Epcot. We had a PS a 5:15 and got there a little early. The charcters spent a ton of time with dd because we were there so early. Mickey brought her booster seat, Chip helped feed her chicken nuggets, Pluto kept licking her... She LOVED it.

3. The breakfast vouchers from hotwire savings club are a very good deal for the character breakfasts. The quick and casual ones can be if you go to the right places.

4. If you want to see Fantasmic which is a great show I would suggest getting the Fastamic dinner package. They offer it at three restaurants and basically you get to go to reserved seating for the show. Usually people get to this show between 1 to 2 hours ahead of time. At least my toddler would never have waited this long. We got there 30 minutes before the show with the package and had good seats.