Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    christine64 Guest

Default RE: MouseSavers Newsletter

If there is any way someone could also forward the September issue to me, I would greatly appreciate it. We signed up for the newsletter a few days late, and are leaving for DW before the next one is out. Thank you so very much! :-) Christine/ [email protected]

mcades Guest

I'm also planning a major, last-minute Disney trip. Signed up for MSNewsletter, but missed the September issue. Would love to see it ASAP if someone would please send it to me! Much appreciated!!!
    Michelle
    [email protected]

momtoB is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Check your email. I just got the October issue today so forwarded it to you in case you didn't get it.

hth!

Cheryl

ETA: Sorry, I don't have the October issue after all. DH deleted that one before I got to it. It was just the "in between" issue that is sent out.

lateagain Guest

I too signed up too late for MouseSaverNewsletter to get link for discounts for last minute trip to Disney.

Can anyone send me the September or October newsletter. I really really appreciate it.

[email protected]

gospa Guest

I too need someone forward Sept or Oct newsletter to me

[email protected]

I signed up at mousesaver.com on 10/11 but still didn't get newsletter.

Thanks advance.

twinkiefan Guest

Could someone please send me a copy of the October mousesavers newsletter? I apparently missed the deadline when I signed up and didn't get this month's publication...I was hoping to access a few of the links/specials prior to November 15th. :(

Thanks!

[email protected]

janie Guest

Hi Cheryl,

I just found this website when looking for MouseSavers info online. I just found out about the newsletter and we are leaving for Disney this Friday. We still need to purchase tickets and heard about the "secret" link. Could you please email me the October issue? I would so appreciate it!!!

My email address: [email protected]

Thank you so much!! We are taking our 3 children to Disney and would love to save some money!
    Thanks,
    Janie (from Ohio):)

boltswife Guest

Hi I am loking for a copy of the October 2006 mousesavers news letter. We are going to disney next month and I wanted to check it out. Could you please email it to me if you have it!!!! THank you so much, Dawn

ptmlcreb Guest

Would you be so kind as to forward a copy of your recent Mousesavers newsletter to my e-mail address as well?

ptmlcreb at yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance,
    Tonyia

avd3875 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Here's my stupid question, what is the MouseSavers Newsletter? How do I sign up? We take DS to Disneyland every January and would love to save some money. He'll be three when we go this year, so we'll need to buy him a ticket, any savings would be great.

Thanks!
    Annemarie

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast