Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Disney Questions (lots!)

The + for renting a stroller is that your older child could hop in if you wanted. The strollers are molded plastic, but if you aren't needing to nap in them--then I think they serve their purpose.

I would plan for two days at MK. I would also plan on doing a few hours, then take a break then a few more hours.

I think MK would be the most fun for your kiddos

Yes, you are allowed to take food into the MK. I don't know about Sea World.

Fantasy Land will be the main area that you will want to hit with small kids.

There is the Millinium Mall which is an upscale mall. We don't have those stores in my area so I enjoy shopping there. There are also a lot of outlets.

Came back to let you know that I took a small cooler bag of food into Sea World today for DD. I just had small containers with food for her, a bottle of water and milk - no problem.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone for all the great advice!!! I didn't realize how much planning I should do but I am so glad now that I've got somewhere to start! I'm going to compile my game plan and show DH to see what he thinks (he'll think I'm overly compulsive, I'm sure :)).

I've got this week to finish packing and to really plan the trip. I told Ean today where we are going. He doesn't really get it (since he doesn't really have any kind of reference point). He asked me, in this really hush-hush voice, if Disney was "...a hotel??" Thinking about how much he's going to love it is getting me really excited!

Maryann
    Mommy to Ean & Mia!

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The Tiki Room is an ugh for adults, but my DS loved it both times!! There are moments of complete darkness, though, so could be scary for some kids.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2