Thread: Target Studios

Emily Eisenberg Guest

Default Target Studios

I joined the local Target Studio club for about $15.00 a year...or for 5 free sittings in 1 year. I have had 3 different sittings and have purchased pictures every time. The photographer was a real "kids" person and that really helped during one of the times my son was not cooperating. I have been totally pleased with the pictures and used one of his pics to use as holiday cards to send to family. I highly recommend Target to anyone who wants quality at a good price. They also have "coupons" for package deals but it is also for the 1st shot taken. So far, my son's first shots have been great. Go to Target !!!

Default RE: Target Studios

I recently got a coupon for Target Studios on which (the fine print) said there was no sitting fee and you could pick any pose. I can't remember how much the coupon was for, but it was less than $10 for a decent size package.

I'm thinking of giving them a try, eventhough it's about a 30 - 45 min. drive to Super Target (the only Target by me that has a portrait studio).

I also have a Sears SmileSaver membership, but this Target coupon would be a better deal.

Sarah.....

We went to our local Target last week and had a very enjoyable family session. We had a coupon for free sitting fee and $3.99 per sheet. When we got home that day we had received another coupon of the same offer. We will defintely continue to go.