kimberley Guest

Default Holiday Photo Cards

Hi! Wondering if anyone had suggestions for a great website- I am trying to get my Holiday cards printed!!! I want to take the pictures myself and then have the cards made. Not really interested in printing the photos and sliding them into a Hallmark type card. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

raynjen Guest

Default RE: Holiday Photo Cards

I really like www.shutterfly.com I haven't used them for cards yet, but I have used them for photos and was VERY happy with the quality.

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)

newbelly2002 Guest

I have received cards from Shutterfly from a friend. They were a great quality. Also, shutterfly.com offers a number of time saving things (they will include personal notes, do the addresses for you, etc) for a reasonable price. For someone living abroad where the cost of postage alone would bankrupt me, I'm definately choosing this option!

Paula
    Mama to Dante, 8/1/02

ginny Guest

try http://www.vistaprint.com/scprintingoffer and look at either the fold over cards, or the color postcards

brubeck Guest

I just had it done on Photoworks. We took the photo on Sunday night and uploaded it to the site. We ordered the cards. They arrived on Wed. We got the medium nice cards (they have a border around the picture) and paid $36 for 50 cards, including shipping. I recall paying over $1 per card last year at Sears, and that's even including the 20 free cards we got with the coupon, plus we had to go through the nightmare of a photo shoot there and pay for the Smilesavers club.

The thing is, for less than $50 I could have gotten 100 cards at Photoworks. I just didn't want that many. The cards look really great. They came with a few extra cards and a few extra envelopes, which is always nice. I think it was a great deal.