JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Celeste: you and DH

Celeste,
    So have you and DH found time to workout together yet??? Did you settle on a workout video? I would really be curious on how his reactions were!

celfsh Guest

Default RE: Celeste: you and DH

Julie:

Thanks so much for asking, although I am ashamed to say that not much has been going on around here in the fitness department. I feel really bad about it, too. Every night I promise myself that DH and I are going to get up in the morning and exercise before he leaves for work, but, sadly, all my good intentions are just that--good intentions. :( My problem is that I never seem to run out of excuses--DH's grandmother passed away, Olivia cut two teeth in the same week, the VCR was broken so we couldn't record the ESPN workouts, blah, blah, blah. I'm pathetic, I know.

Anyway, now that I see your post, I think I am just embarrassed enough to march myself down to Walmart and shell out the $80 for The Firm DVDs (the DVD player's still working at least).

Thanks for checking up on me, girl. I promise I'll post an update with DH's reaction. Hopefully, he's still onboard!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Don't feel bad. The last few weeks not much workingout going on here either. My excuses, I had two b-day parties for Anthony to plan, big stuff!!! And then this last week Anthony got sick for the first time ever and was it ever aweful, then I got sick, now DH came down sick last night, aghhhhh!!! The weather has been ugly, yada yada yada!!! So I worked out good last night and am renewed to do better in April!!! And today it's getting up in the 80's so I am definately going out for a run w/my DS in his jogging stroller, yeah! It's nice to see the sun! So sorry about DH's grandma. It's so hard to lose a loved one. If your VCR is broken get a DVD player if you can. The fitness DVD's w/the Firm you can, on some at least, "create your own workout". Just a suggestion. Hope this month is better for you as well!

celfsh Guest

Ugh, I feel for you. Having a sick baby is no fun! Glad you and Anthony are feeling better..best wishes for DH's speedy recovery.

So tell me about Anthony's birthday parties. What did you guys do? How does it feel now that your little guy's a year old?

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish

Celeste,

I really enjoy the firm workouts. Hope you won't be disappointed!

Candy
    Mommy to Matt, 5/22/02
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014

celfsh Guest

Thanks! I'm really hoping I can get my behind in gear and start to see some results--swimsuit season is looming LARGE...

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish