JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Posting week 7/5

Well I had a lighter week this past week. I got in three workouts total and quite frankly didn't eat very well either :P . It seems as though I have gotten caught up in summer activities and such. I sappose I am not alone in this seeing that no one checked in last week? Btw where are you gals??? Well I am going to Vail, Co. this saturday and will be gone for a week so other than day hikes and such I don't think I will be doing much working out then either. I hope all of you are doing well! :-)

Default RE: Posting week 7/5

I walked about 10 miles over the course of the week, stayed on my ww points, and lost 1.6 pounds. Not too shabby for one week.
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I've had several good weeks. :) I started seeing my personal trainer 2 weeks ago (my birthday gift), so I have REALLY upped my strength training and WOW! What a difference!

She has me on a routine of 4 days a week at the gym (I told her the number of days):

Day 1: upper body, abs, 30 minutes cardio
    Day 2: lower body, abs, 30 minutes cardio
    Day 3: abs, 45 minutes cardio
    Day 4: total body, abs, and 30 minutes cardio

I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now and I am just feeling amazing!!

My weight loss has kinda stalled with 5 pounds to my goal, but I honestly think that now I am building muscle, so I don't care. :)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Beth that is great!!! Your doing more than me as of recent! Way to go, WOOHOO!!! Hey you want to arm wrestle j/j!!! Have a great week!:-)

mamahill Guest

I've been eating well, but not exercising :(. Well, I've walked for 45 minutes twice a week, but nothing with weights. If I don't get a workout in before 10a, then I don't really have time (it seems). *sigh* At least I'm eating better. My sister even commented that I was looking leaner. That's all that matters ;).

liya Guest

4 pds this week. Been working out alot. Yesterday i stalled nad didnt work out cause i think i hurt my arm :( so i didnt really feel like it. Im going to go to the Gym today and work out OR go running but my weight is about to step into a whole other category YAYYYY and im really excited about it...

lukkykatt Guest

I've been out of town, and then had company until yesterday. While I was away, I tried to eat as best I could, but did not exercise at all. I have started right back up again though, so I should have something to report next week :) Just wanted to let you know that I have not bailed... Thanks for thinking of us MIA gals!