peanut4us Guest

Default can you all tell me how this forum works?

I would love to join you for some support AND accountability. So will someone post a new thread for last week? is it sun-sat? mon-sun?

I just joined Curves for Women on Monday and worked out the 3 times they recommend this week. It was awesome. I hope it really works. Supposedly you can see results working out for 30 min, 3 xs a week. Of course, I can't be a total cow and keep eating the triple chocolate cookies my evil husband mamde!

Hope to get to know you all!

Default RE: can you all tell me how this forum works?

Hi Joey, I have been a member at Curves for a year and a half now and it really does work. I also did their weight loss plan, which is basically the same as Atkins. I lost 70 pounds in 8 months and then I got pregnant. I kept going to Curves right up until delivery and I am sure that is part of what helped the delivery go so easily for me. I started back again at Curves at 3 weeks post partum, and except for last week when I was traveling I have been going 3 times a week again.

You'll love it, it's easy to do and fun too. Or at least I think it is. :)

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel 2/27/91
    Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

Default RE: can you all tell me how this forum works?

Joey:

Look for our little support posts on Monday when we share how we've done for the past week. We also give hints and tips.

Congrats on joining Curves. I hear they have a great program. We'll see you on our posts tomorrow!

Sonia
    Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
    http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm
    Sonia, who is eagerly awaiting the magic laundry fairy to visit me
    Mommy to M girls