Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Posting week 6/30

So I did get motivated some this last week. I worked out a total of 3 times. Not to shabby considering everyday we have been packing and cleaning the condo. It is so hard to keep clean and organized when you are packing!!! We are to get the key sometime this week to the new apartment and I am looking forward to painting and moving. I still haven't lost my San Antonio lbs but I figure once we are moved I can concentrate on working out more.

How did all of you fair? I hope all is well and that everyone had a great 4th!!!

Default RE: Posting week 6/30

I didn't do much of anything. I worked out 1.5 times and ate my weight at the 4th. Ended up gaining 2 pounds. Fortunately I seem to be back on track this week (hopefully).

Candy
    Mom to Matt
    5/22/02
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014

I have big news. My wedding ring fits again. Woohoo. We still have some more finger fat to lose before the engagement ring will fit comfortable on.

Lost .8 lbs. My bridesmaid dress was too big on me for the wedding. We had to adjust the height so you couldn't see the boobs with safety pins but it still wasn't fitted (I posted the shutterfly link in the bitching section).

I was told by DH that I need to start doing the Firm again. Not because I weight to lose but b/c we spent so much money on it, so I did it this morning. It was very hard at the end and I feel it now.

I hope everyone else had a great week!

Sonia
    Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Sonia, who is eagerly awaiting the magic laundry fairy to visit me
    Mommy to M girls

Once again, met with the trainer twice and worked on the elliptical trainer twice. We were supposed to go swimming this past weekend, but Aidan was not cooperating. I'm thinking about upping my cardio to five times a week, just because I'm not getting smaller. I'm gaining muscle, which I'm okay with, but I would like to fit back into my clothes again! I am really frustrated, but I know it doesn't happen overnight - I just have to keep working. Wish me luck ladies!

Jennifer
    Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03
    Jennifer
    Momma to Aidan 01/03
    New addition coming 10/08

I went to Curves only twice this week since they were closed for the holiday. Had to make a birthday cake for a friend, and of course ate some, but since I planned to in advance, it doesn't count as cheating. :)

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain any either, even with 2 days of naughty eating.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

Annette_C Guest

I worked out 3 times last week. I wish it was 5x but Sabrina had her 1 yr checkup on Monday and Friday was a holiday so I missed the two days. I did get to use my new elliptical trainer for 30 m. followed by 15 m. of toning.
    I haven't even stepped on the scale, though, because I'm too upset with myself! I'm being so bad with desserts and treats even though I know better!!
    Why don't I have will-power anymore?!? I kept my weight down for 20 yrs, why can't I get back into it?!?
    I feel like such a failure. I used to have the cutest little shape. Everything looked good on me. Now I feel like a blimp!!
    Sorry...maybe this belonged in the bitching post!
    Congratulations to all on your achievements.
    Annette
    SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

Annette:

You do not look like a blimp. You look great. Working out 3 times a week, wow that's an accomplishment! Just keep working out and I'm sure you'll feel better!

Sonia

Sonia
    Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Sonia, who is eagerly awaiting the magic laundry fairy to visit me
    Mommy to M girls

celfsh Guest

Annette,

I agree with Sonia--I've seen your pics and you've still got a fabulous figure! Sabrina would be lucky to grow up to look just like you!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02

celfsh Guest

Ladies, I feel so bad...I literally have not worked out AT ALL for 2 whole weeks. Part of the problem is that I was at a family reunion last week, but the other part is that I've been in a lot of pain due to what appears to be a pinched nerve in my back and leg. I tried to ignore it for a long time, figuring it was just a byproduct of the pregnancy and would go away on its own. Well, a few days ago, I started having "pins and needles" and then some numbness in one leg, which has only gotten worse. My DH finally made me see a doctor yesterday, and he has recommended some physical therapy, which I start today. Not really sure what to expect, so I'm a little nervous, but I'm also willing to do whatever it takes to start feeling better again. Wish me luck, guys! You are all doing great--keep it up!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02

Annette! You most certainly are not a blimp! (although I can understand feeling like one even when you know in your head you don't look like one)

Next time you feel blimpish, I'll show you my "before" pics from when I weighed 300 pounds. :)

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast