Default Week of August 25th

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. :) I shouldn't be, but I am.....

I have had an aha! moment and for the last 8 or 9 weeks I've been either walking or doing the Nordic Track for 2 miles. My youngest is 15 months and I am now 17lbs below where I was when I got pregnant with her. (granted, I weighed 5lbs less at my 6 week check up, but still....)

My goal is to get back where I was when I got married. That's about 66lbs away!! I guess I'm going to be here for the long haul and I'd love to have others to encourage me and help keep me motivated! I read the 'fat lady' thread and I know there are those who've done it and those who want too!

So who else is here and how much do you need to lose?? Right now I'm trying to lose, but believe me when I say I need to tone too.....
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

Default RE: Week of August 25th

Angela:

Join us in our weekly posts. We post when the week is done on how we did the previous week regarding weight loss, exercise etc. It's great support for us and we get great ideas. We'll encourage and support you and we pass around good ideas. Go ahead and see what we've talked about in the past. Annette just gave a great tip for abs of steel.

Sonia
    Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03