Happy Labor Day!!!

I had a great week last week. I worked out 4 times in all. Two days I worked with weights. The other two days I did an aerobics workout and a run. And man oh man, yesterday I did The Firm's video Body Scuplt (from system 1) and I am FEELING IT IN A BIG WAY TODAY!!! I hadn't done this workout in months and pulled it out yesterday and forgot how hard core it is! OUCH!!! I think I need to do this one at least once a week to give my muscles a really hard workout. So I did good in the workout respect, in the eating category, well let's just say I can do better! Hope all of you are eating good BBQ today. It's raining like cats & dogs here, :-( , oh well!

Don't forget to check your measurements about every 4 to 6 weeks to see how your body is doing!

Sonia,
I know you have been doing The Firm system for a few months, what weight range are you using??? If you have been pretty consistant for that time you should look into upping your weights for instance from: 3,5 & 8 to 5,8 &10. I am up to 8, 10 & 15 right now, and since I can't find 17 or 18 dumbells I don't think I will be going any higher. I suggest it because the more muscle you build the more your fat will be burned off, even when your not even working out! Just a thought!

Keep your eye's on the prize gals and stay motivated, we can do this together, I promise!