lukkykatt Guest

Default Workout videos up for grabs!

I went through my videos last night because I knew I had some that I ended up not liking. If anyone is interested, let me know through here, or email me. These are all videos, and not DVD's:

1)Firm Basics - Abs, Buns & Thighs workout
    2)Step Reebok Circuit Challenge
    3)Step Reebok - The Power Workout

Ok, embarrasingly, the Reebok videos are not even opened because it is all I can do to get through the plain old Reebok video.

BTW, I realized something that has worked great for me. If anyone does Netflix, they have exercise DVD's. I have started checking new ones out through them first to see if I like them or not.

Default RE: Workout videos up for grabs!

Andrea, I just emailed you about snagging the Firm video. Thanks! :)

pritchettzoo Guest

Thank you so much for the Netflix tip. We've decided to sign up after the baby, and that's just one more great reason! I never would have thought to look for exercise DVDs. Yay!

Anna
    #1(DD) EDD 9/10/03

mamahill Guest

Oh genius! I've been a Netflix member for a while and never even THOUGHT about exercise DVDs! Thanks for the tip!

sweetbasil Guest

Another thanks for the Netflix tip...who wudda thought?! ;)

lukkykatt Guest

I know - it just occurred to me to look a few weeks ago. All of a sudden I thought, "I wonder..." One of the problems is that they don't have a main category for exercise, so you have to search based on a video name, if you know it, or the name of the person whose video it is, or I think I tried to put in exercise too.

Andrea, thanks for this great tip - we've been getting netflix for over 6 mos now, but this never even occurred to me!