JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Posting week 11/17

Ok I am admitting that I did nothing in the workout area last week. I was frantically sewing to finish my quilt before the in-laws came in town. I am proud to say that I did finish the quilt and 2 shams by saturday! I will post a pic of my quilt when I get some pictures developed. I vow to get at least two workouts in this holiday week. See my other post on ways to burn calories this holiday season!

How are all of you?

lukkykatt Guest

Default RE: Posting week 11/17

Julie, I am right there with you. Due to a string of illnesses in our household, I got in 0 workouts for the week. I was hoping for a better week, but DS woke up from his nap crying with a nast cough. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Julie, would love to see your quilt!

I have been sick as all get-out, so it's all I can do to get my behind to work and back home! Thankfully, I had zero appetite as well, so at least the calories weren't going in either... I'm starting to feel better, so I hope to get back to the gym this week.

Jennifer
    Mom to Aidan Christopher
    01/28/03

Annette_C Guest

I did my 5 workouts last week and lost one more pound for a total of 7, so far. I'm about half way there.
    I'm really getting used to the SBD and becoming more comfortable with this new way of eating (I've been watching my diet all my life but never on a low carb diet before!).
    I'm also thinking of new ways of cooking foods that are allowed and so far so good!:)
    Yesterday, Sunday, I made egg noodles (no flour, of course) in a light marinara sauce followed by a pork loin with fennel and white wine sauce with a side of marinated eggplant & pepper mixture. It was delicious!
    Hope everyone did well also,
    Annette
    SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

I did 5 workouts last week, but they were shorter sessions on my good friend Mr. Nordic Track. I only went 20 or 25 minutes each day, except Friday when I did 3 miles in 45 minutes. :D I can really jam while watching ER....

I must be losing something, my bras are getting looser around. :D
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

OMG! I think we need an "Annette's Recipe Forum", yummmmm.....

I only worked out once last week since DD was sick on Tuesday last week and I kept her home from preschool. I'm still checking out those exercise video sites ot try and find one that I think will work for me. I also hope to go to the library today (while DD's in preschool) to see if they have any.

After my second full week on the SBD, I lost 2 additional pounds for a total of 7 so far. That leaves 22 more to go! Assuming I don't get pregnant between now and then, my goal is to lose all that by May. That leaves me with less than a pound a week and I feel really good about that!!

I will probably move to a quasi Phase 1/Phase 2 through the Thanksgiving holiday, then another week of Phase 1 to compensate for Thanksgiving! :)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

peanut4us Guest

I got up at the crack of dawn to get into to work and out of work in time to take a nice walk with DH and DD after work 3 times last week. But I stank it up on the calories over the weekend. Sigh... Dh decided to make a New Orleans chocolate D'aubage cake... and fried scones, sigh. I have no will power! I'm afraid to weigh in at WW today, but I am also wearing jeans instead of shorts.

Resolution for the holiday week. I will eat healthy and good portions every day except Thursday. And Thursday I can eat whatever I want, until I'm full... but not overfull! Good luck to all of us!

mamahill Guest

Any workout I did was totally negated by my attendance at the Bellagio Brunch Sunday morning. Words cannot even express how fabulous it is. It would have been a good day to start the protein diet (bacon, 5 kinds of eggs, sausages, shrimp, shark, 3 kinds of salmon, prime rib, beef tenderloin, countless kinds of cheese, etc. - yes, I said BRUNCH) except that the dessert area was to die for. And the bottomless fresh-squeezed orange juice. Do I feel guilty? Not one bit. I'm still fantasizing over it. It was the best $22/person we've spent in a long time. Even Ainsleigh ate loads of fruit and eggs. Happy Thanksgiving eating to everyone!

liya Guest

Default YAHOO!!!

In my combo diet :)..LOL i have lost 3.5 lbs this week...Making the total lbs lost for 2 weeks 6.5lbs...YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week the exersize regime will begin i want to keep up the pace at 1-2lbs per week....

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: YAHOO!!!

Linda,
    That is so wonderful! Keep it up gal!!!
    :-)