Hi Ladies!

I am interested in getting back into a regular workout schedule but wanted to ask people, with a bit more experience, what type of regime will help me reach my goals.

I think DH and I want to adopt a more healthier lifestyle, but it's been difficult supporting each other b/c we have different objectives. DH would like to lose about 10 pounds while I would like to gain about 5-10 more pounds, some muscle mass, definition, flexibility and boost my endurance. Ever since having DS I have been a bit underweight and basically look like an 8 year old in my bathing suit (yuck!!). I am not trying to be annoying when I say I am "underweight", but I want to look healthy and strong and not like a wimpy beanpole!!

I guess my questions are: what exercises will help me gain mass, what additional things should I add to my diet to gain weight in a healthy way. Is there a "diet" or way of eating that will suit both DH and my goals? I am tired of cooking two different meals for two people. (We are thinking about the SOuthbeach Diet)I should probably think about scheduling an appointment with a dietician, but wanted to rack the brains of the fitness mommies here to get some general advice.

Thanks so much for whatever info you have to share. Reading your weekly entries has given me a motivational boost. OH YEAH, Dh and I are going to a wedding in Palm Beach in July so I plan of using that date as a target date to get something started.

TIA!
CHeryl