psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default 2/8 Week Check-in

Hello ladies!

My week was not as good as it has been, not as close as bad as it could've been, but I had amazing results just the same.

Nutrition: I ate over points all week, but not by much. I did try extra hard to keep up with my v8 juice intake, but MIL went and bought a ton of Valentine's Day cupcakes, candies, etc., and then yesterday bought a bunch of Easter candy. The only saving grace of all this is that the sheer bulk of sweets is so gross to me, that I avoid looking at it, and if I don't see it, I don't want to eat it.

Fitness: My step class on Monday was cancelled and the gym was too packed for me to do anything there, so I missed a workout. But I went for two speedy walks where I could feel my heartrate going up and I did my other three workouts, Power Water, Stroller Workout, and Total Body Conditioning.

So I felt good in general. Then this morning I stepped on the scale and I lost almost 4lbs! Yay! I am now, finally, below the weight I was at when I started WW in summer of 2002.

I hope everyone had as good a week as I did :)
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: 2/8 Week Check-in

Way to go Petra! You are really moving is the right direction!

My week was fine. I got in three workouts, a lower body weight training day plus abs, upper body weight training day plus abs, and DH and I did a 3 mile hike together this weekend.

We celebrated our 6th anniversary this weekend and enjoyed a great night alone (DS spent the night at his grandparents,... ah a moment alone!)

This week I am getting in two new Cathe Friedrich workouts so I am WAY excited to try something new!

npace19147 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Well, I had a great week confidence-wise! I did three cardio workouts and four weight training workouts (usually I take a day off but I needed an off day on Monday for a dr's appt, so switched my schedule around).

But I went out and bought myself a new pair of jeans! OK, so they're still several sizes above what I wore pre-pg, but at least they don't have the maternity elastic waistband! Whoo hoo! I feel much more like "me" again now that I have a pair of jeans that button and zip up!

-Nancy
    Nancy, mom to

DD1 5/04 and DD2 3/07

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Don't you love the feeling of losing the maternity elastic waistband? I did it at Christmas, I wore the stupid things for a YEAR after D-Day...ewww!

Now I live in my new jeans, and it's so exciting when they come out of the wash and are already loose on me! :)
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

erbono Guest

Yea Petra!

My week started out great then wham! I bruised my heel running! But it didn't stop me from finding other ways to work out.

Mon: ran, Pilates, just a few weights
    Tues: ran
    Weds: lifted weights
    Thurs:
    Fri: weights
    Sat: Pilates
    Sun: Step Aerobics, weights

Diet wise I didn't lose anything so I am trying the Wendy plan on WW this week. I don't have it down pat though.... I hope to see some loss.

Erica

vikivoly Guest

Way to go Petra!

I had a really bad week. For the past 2 weeks I've been dealing with a sick toddler, a sick babysitter, and a sick DH who also has a badly, scratched cornea and tachycardia - which resulted in a trip to the ER. :( I've not even had the time to add my updates to the boards. Everyone is now on the mend and I've been getting caught up with my work.

Diet: I wasn't able to get to the grocery store as often as I would have liked, so we ate a lot of take out. I was also sabotaged with a small box of vday candy and I totally binged! Bad, bad girl. I drank about 3 sodas instead of my one per week allotment.

Exercise: Absolutely nonexistant! I just couldn't find the time nor energy. Since I had just started exercising, it was very easy to scrap it totally. I'm going to start back up next week since I had so many deadlines to meet this week.

I still managed to lose about 1 lb per week, which brings my total weight loss to 14 lbs. I'm happy I didn't gain any of it back.