Thread: 3/14 Check-in

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default 3/14 Check-in

Good morning ladies :)

Despite all my best intentions, I still had only a so-so week. A number of things contributed. I had AF and a migraine until Thursday, which doesn't make for good workouts or healthy eating. Second, I was given two birthday parties, both complete with lots of cake and other goodies. I had suspected that DH was going to give me a surprise party, so saved up my points, but it turns out the first party (small, just family) was to throw me off the scent about the second party (large, family, friends, lots of drinks). Luckily, AF and the migraine were over by then, and I had a great time, but it still didn't do much for the rest of my week.

But on the plus side, I used some birthday money (Thanks Nana!) to buy myself some awesome undies (matching sets! a lower band size than usual!), AND I finally managed to do up a few of my pre-preggo pants. I could only sit while wearing one of the pairs, but I could do them up without too much trouble, which was awesome.

So it was both a bad week and a good week...I'll find out Wednesday how bad or good it really was.

Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

vikivoly Guest

Default RE: 3/14 Check-in

Happy Birthday Petra! Sounds like you had a great one - just hope it wasn't too good. ;) Congrats on getting in the pants - as long as you looked good standing, that's all that counts! :)

I had a really good week nutrition wise. I ate healthy, avoided the bad stuff and had smaller portions.

My exercise was halted by a terrible case of plantar fasciitis. I was walking with a noticeable limp by the end of the week, so I only got one workout in. It's still sore today, but the rest is helping.

I lost 2 lbs this week, actually 3 if you count the one I gained the week before. This week is going to be tough with Easter. I have no self control with sweets. DD went to an egg hunt yesterday and I ate 3 pieces of her candy this morning. :(

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Didn't feel so hot so now workouts last week.

Petra, happy late b-day, sometimes you just need to enjoy yourself!

Vicki, your still going the right direction, good for you!

lukkykatt Guest

I had a good week. I did 5 days of workouts and 1 day took a power walk with DH while the kids were at school. I took yesterday off. My eating was pretty good too, for once.

Happy Birthday Petra! Sometimes you just have to take some time off. Julie, sorry you are not feeling well. Vicki, I have an easter egg hunt tomorrow...

Week 4 of the tri training didn't go so well. I got some icky resperatory illness deal on Friday, so I didn't workout at all this past weekend.
    This week is going to be a tough one, too. I have my first "brick" workout (do 30min bike, then immediately get off and do a 20min run) to start getting used to doing the transition. Oh Nelly!

Mon: rest
    Tue: 30 min swim(am), 30 min run(pm)
    Wed: 8 mile bike
    Thurs: 30 min swim(am), 30 min run(pm)
    Fri: rest
    Sat/Sun: sick

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I had a good week I suppose. I cut back a little bit and then DD didn't want to go to the gym one day. But I am starting to feel pretty big and pregnant, so all in all, probably a good thing.

Mon: Total body + 20 min cardio (Treadmill)
    Tue: rest
    Wed: Total body
    Thu: rest
    Fri: rest
    Sat: Total body
    Sun: 30 min Cardio (Treadmill)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

This was a much better week. I made it to the gym 3 times and I increased my workout regimen. It was also a much better week foodwise. It really helps to limit the amount of food in the house so there are limited snack options.

Happy Birthday, Petra!

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png