Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: 11/7 Weekly Check-in!

I lost 2.8 lbs total. 1.8 this week and 1 the first week! YAY! this WW is going well. I have been really stressed out because my mom hurt her hand so she is not able to do any of the things that she usually does (cooking, shopping, cleaning) so i have been doing everything for my family. LOTS of work!

thanks for everyones support!

Ilana

Default RE: 11/7 Weekly Check-in!

I am glad to see everyone doing well and all of the new faces!!

I got such an ego boost when I went back to work this week. Luckily I will only be seeing a few patient visits per week, but still had to go through computer training since we have now gone paperless! Anyway, I got so many compliments and many said I was looking skinny! Woohoo!! Some people at the office even asked me specifics about what I had been doing and said seeing me really motivated them. So off I was last week to start buying some new clothes. I was particularly inspired by yesterday's Oprah...gotta make sure I get good fitting jeans! So far I have made some purchases at Target,Old Navy, and New York and Co. Will be hitting Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic this week hopefully. Yes, it's official, I'm somewhere around a size 8, actually I did fit into a size six at one store. Rock on!!!

Okay, okay, head, stop getting bigger!!!

Well last week eating was fair, and I was kind of in procrastination mode but was able to get in some exercise by the end of the week. Lately I've been really craving carbs and chocolate, and wonder if AF is going to be making a reappearance......

Workouts:
    Mon/Tues/Wed: nothing
    Thurs: Bike 45 mins
    Fri: 40 minute walk
    Sat: Bike 40 mins
    Sun: Mowed lawn for an hour

This week I hope to get back into the weights again!

Marcy
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2