Default Update on diet situation

I have gotten a trainer for the gym as i think i posted before to say. It is going well, i ended up doing it with my sister so we each get 2 30 minute appts per week. This works out well because sometimes one of us can not make an appt and we then have one 1 hr appt a week. I might have lost a few pounds, and maybe an inch or two from my waist. My stomach feels tighter and smaller than it did before which i am really happy about. Today someone said that i looked thinner and asked me if i had lost 30 lbs! I was like no, maybe 2 but thanks anyways. I was doing WW but i have no time right now. I am really busy with school and work and trying to go was stressing me out more than it is worth so i decided to stop right now.

Thats pretty much it on my front, how is everyone else doing health wise?

Ilan

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/4koy/2.png

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Update on diet situation

Well I'm doing pretty good on my goals (thanks for asking!) I am now actually under my prepregnancy weight by just a few pounds. I am only 1" from my origianl waist line for upper and lower abs, which will just have to work it's way down gradually (pregnancy pushes everything out and the faccia has to work it's way back to it's normal place). I have 1/2" to go down on my thighs. So I'm pretty happy. I think my change in diet since before I was pregnant has contributed to the weight loss. My husband is now a vegetarian so that basically what my diet is as well except when we go out to eat, but even then I find myself ordering meat less and less. I'm trying to becareful with the weightloss as I am bfing, but so far my milk production seems the same. I'm not as toned as I was prepregnancy so my goal is to be just as toned by summer (I hope!).

Ilan good job on your accomplishments! My husband is a lifetime college student LOL (medical student) so I KNOW how busy you can get. Keep up the good work! :)

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: OT, ? about your name

Ilan, I have a question. Do you pronounce your name I (hard i) lawn?

The reason I ask is my girlfriend named her daughter a family chinese name Ai-lan which is pronounced I - Lawn, and I was wondering if it was said the same way. Also what is the origin of it, very nice name btw :)

Default RE: OT, ? about your name

Julie-

Congratulations on your great weight loss. I am astounded. You have two dc one of which is only a few months old, you should be very proud of yourself. How do you fit the time to work out into your schedule?

My name is pronounced Ilawna-silent w- i am really bad at explaining it. Ilan- the boys version of my name means tree, such as tree of life etc.

Thanks for the words of encouragement- sadly i could not get out of bed this morning to go to the gym, i was sooo tired and i have a long day of school and work ahead of me.

I will hopefully make it there tomorrow

Ilana

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/4koy/2.png