Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone use The FIRM?

OK so I couldn't sleep last night and started watching this infomercial. Very intriguing! I'm wondering if anyone here has used it and loved it? I am currently doing WW, but need to start exercising. With 2 kids and working full time getting to the gym, just doesn't seem doable right now. I am bottom heavy, so this really looked like a good fit for me. As it is it looks like videos will have to wait until DS#1 goes to bed. Plus I need to lose 70lbs. TIA
    Candice
    WOHM to DS1 (6/04), DS2 (12/05), DD (2/09) and to our fur-st Sascha
    family blog: www.whatsupkahn.blogspot.com

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Anyone use The FIRM?

YES!!! That is what started me working out after my DS, and being well much to big for my body frame. I used it for 18 months with WONDERFUL success. It's made for beginners/intermediates. Each tape shows the beginner positions, and intermediate positions. It's very helpful I highly recommend starting there!

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

ok, could you explain what this is ?? My other workout videos are lonely, and would love another one to sit up on the shelf with them, since they never get used.... Never heard of it, but I liked the sound of Julie's review.

momto2boys Guest

I love, love, LOVE this program! I was (am) totally out of shape so the workout is challenging and I do have to cheat on some of the leg and arm work. It does get easier though. I noticed a difference in my abs after two weeks of using it. I always felt such a sense of accomplishment after each workout.

I can't wait to start using it again once DS #3 is born.

HTH,
    Kathy

DS #1 - 12/01
    DS #2 - 11/03
    DS #3 - edd 7/06

Check this out: www.getfirmtoday.com, then search on e-bay for it cheaper. :)
    Candice

OK I'm getting it. I'm actually looking forward to getting some exercise into my routine, b/c I think it will help me lose weight quicker.
    Candice

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just saw this tonight - my best friend did the firm from May - September 2002, in preparation for her wedding. She went from a 12 to a 4, and I believe lost about 40lbs. Of course, she was also tracking every single calorie that went into her body, and tracking the %s of protein, carbs, and fat (she's crazy like that), but she credits the Firm with both the metabolism boost and the toning she got.

I've never gotten into it (I need a pre-paid class to be truly motivated, cheapskate that I am), but if you will follow the routine, it'll work wonders for you.
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks.

being a sucker for this stuff, I checked out the website, but am a little confused. Are you getting the whole big thing, with videos and the step thing, or just the videos (dvds i mean) ??

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

usually you buy the whole package - w/step. you can buy other videos alone online or at target, sams, wal-mart and others. actually you can buy the system there too and not pay shipping.

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Glad to hear some good reviews! I just bought this at Target yesterday and plan to start it on Monday. Hopefully it will tone me up!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast