JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Lynnie - my Cathe stuff

I put them on ebay, it's mostly beginner/intermediate dvd's and one advanced (muscle endurance vhs): my user name is jllmom if you're still interested :)

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Lynnie - my Cathe stuff

Thanks - I am. I got one (maybe a pyramid ??) from someone on ebay, but haven't used it yet because my back is still not all the way better. I'll definitely check them out.

Between those and the firm thing, do you see much of a difference ? I was an athlete in my former life, but am in pretty sad shape now compared to how I used to be, and have never been into aerobics or anything. I just played soccer and ran (and skied once or twice a year in pre-FLA years, and did other stuff recreationally).

Off to check e-bay !

edited to add: saw them, and think the high step circuit one looks good. Do you think that would be too hard to start with ? the low impact thing sounds good because of the whole bad knee issue that I have, but the high step one sounds like more fun. Any thoughts, Cathe guru ??

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Lynnie - my Cathe stuff

Well the Firm is more or less repetitive than Cathe IMO, and I like her style and personality more. After I did the Firm and then went with Cathe's advanced stuff I DEFINATELY saw a difference, an my hips at a place they hadn't been since I was 14!

The High Step Circuit IS a good one, and definately not to hard to start out, I actually thought is was quite fun. You can always lower your step to accomidate your knee though!

Hope that helps :)