Default Weight watchers codes?

Ok, 15 months post-baby I'm getting out of denial that these 20 lbs are going away and into the idea of a weight-loss program. Sigh! I've done the Zone in the past and it worked well for me but I don't think it will work now that I have a hubby and kids - I don't want to have to toss beloved easy recipes just to stay in the zone.

Anyways, I'm thinking weight watchers point plan might be the way to go. I've combed old searches and found Petra's link to the ww calculator which looks great but is terribly confusing since I am a WW newbie.

A friend of mine said she'd send me her materials but I hate to put her to all that effort - I was thinking about joining ww online = the $17 a month seems worth it, but then there's the sign-up fee and it all starts adding up for a program that I don't even know if I will like.

Ok, this is rambly, but to get to the point, my question is Does anyone have any codes or way to sign up online for less?

TIA!

Laurel
    WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
    Baby Madeline 12/14/04

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Weight watchers codes?

maybe just see if your friend can send you the little cardboard point counter ruler thing, and the small booklet of common foods and their points.

the ruler calculator thing is pretty easy, you just look at the numbers on the label and put them in, and it'll tell you how many points that item is. And someone here can tell you the ranges of what you are allowed - I believe it is 20 points per day if you are 150 pounds or less, plus an extra so many points per week to use whenever you want - maybe 35 ??

momto2boys Guest

Default RE: Weight watchers codes?

I found a 3-month saving plan that will save you a little over 25%. Click on the 25% link at:

http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/w...hers/index.htm

I haven't found any codes that waive the sign-up fee but I'll post again if I do.

I started this last fall and loved it! I can't wait to start again once DS 3 gets here.

HTH,

Kathy

DS 1 - 12/01
    DS 2 - 11/03
    DS 3 - edd 7/06