psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default 3/20 Check-in Time

Hello all :)

I had a decent week, I think.

Fitness wasn't bad - I went for a really long walk on Monday, and short walks on Tuesday and Wednesday, even though my back was very sore from the long walk on Monday. Thursday it was raining cats and dogs most of the day, but DS and I did play in the back yard for a while between rain showers which was fun. Friday I was in migraine city because there was a storm hovering nearby all day long. DS and I went for a short walk, but nothing to write home about. Just some fresh air.

Nutrition wasn't too bad. My stomach is still troubling me, but I'm getting there. One of these days, I'll actually have a week in which I don't eat any crap food...it used to happen regularly, so I know I can do it.

How was your week?
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

Default RE: 3/20 Check-in Time

My week was pretty good as well, although I've been feeling HUNGRY lately. I got in two workouts at the gym - Monday and Wednesday plus a long walk (well more like a stroll since we had two toddlers along) with DD on my back on Sunday.

Have been indulging in Dove chocolates cause they are only 1 point each but so delectable! If I eat them really slowly, one or two can be a great dessert and I still stay within the points.

Laurel
    WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
    Baby Madeline 12/14/04

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That's one of the best parts about WW - you can get in a really tasty dessert, just so long as you account for it.

I know what you mean about feeling hungry on it, though. I always had a store of applesauce, instant oatmeal, and boullion cubes in my desk, that'd I'd dig into when I was realy starving. The oatmeal also makes a great breakfast :)

Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No workouts here - it's just to hard at home and DH had a REALLY tough week with a huge exam = less me time. That's ok we get our membership back in a week!!! I've been avoiding the scale this month, and got on yesterday and to my shock I didn't gain anything this month, even though I wasn't that active. So that made me happy. :)

Petra good to see you're walking about :)

chiqanita Guest

I'm baaaack! Glad you 'guys' are still hanging in there!

Been away for a while nursing an injured back not to mention life's little ups and downs.
    Since I last posted (here) I've lost 7 pounds mostly by watching my intake and walking in the neighborhood with my twins.

I haven't been eating as well as I should have but that's behind me now. I must admit though I did get hooked on Starbuck's Strawberry Cream Dream...mmm! But I repeat, behind me now.

Tomorrow morning I start a new rendezvous plan with my treadmill (pray my twins sleep well). I purchased a Yoga for beginners DVD...not sure when I'll squeeze that in since DSx2 don't nap well anymore but maybe I'll get them involved.

Here's to new beginnings. :7

Petra - glad you're getting some walking in!

My week was okay, I got on the bike twice for 40 minutes. I really wanted to get weights in, but friday - sunday was shot since we were out of town for SIL's wedding. And I ate lots of sweets and crap at the wedding, not to mention during the week. I have been a very bad girl lately.

This week is shaping up to be a better week already, as I am back on the healthy eating bandwagon. I was really starting to look bad, as that's what happens to me when I don't eat well (dull, dry skin, no color or glow, etc)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Marcy
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009