Default Yoga pants and shorts

Hi,
    Does anyone have a recomendation for high quality yoga pants and shorts. It seems as though there are so many brands out there. I thought you ladies may have experience with some of them. Thanks, in advance.

Diane

MayB Guest

Default RE: Yoga pants and shorts

Not really high quality, but I have a pair of yoga pants from Old Navy that I love. They're cropped and so soft and comfortable. I wear them all the time. Target also has quite a few to chose from.

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No brands to give you, I buy what ever is cheap. But beware of high priced yoga pants that are nothing but cotton, and won't wick away your sweat, giving you that nice *thong* sweat pattern!

eta: I hear gppd things about www.titlenine.com

ChrissyJames Guest

To me, the best yoga pants and shorts are from Lululemon - www.lululemon.com. THey are pricy but the fit is extremely flattering, even up to a size 14/16. If those are too pricy, Superstore has some great knockoffs - www.joefreshstyle.com. The trick is to never ever wash these with cotton - wash alone and hang to dry and they will look new forever. I have had mine for 4 years and no pilling.