Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Neve, my Crickett's Hemp arrived today from Julie!!

You should have yours very soon - we're close to Julie so usually get them in one day.

They are a little different from the last one I got (because she moved to mass production) so I am washing one to make sure we like it as well as the old ones. If not, I don't know what I'm going to do for diapers!!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

mamahill Guest

Default RE: Neve, my Crickett's Hemp arrived today from Julie!!

Oooh oooh - I'm not Neve, but make sure you post how you like them after washing, because I've been thinking I'll order a couple. I LOVE my hemp liners for my FB. Also, did you get anything else? Whadjaget? Whadjaget?!

mama2be Guest

Default OH WOW!!!

Let me know how they work...I suspect I'll get mine tomorrow...and I am thrilled that you are using Prowraps to go with them. I have 10 Prowrap covers in each size (bought as second quality) so I am glad I don't have to purchase more (though want more of course)...for some reason I am dying for wool covers. Imse vimse and Aristocrats...I like the classic look of Aristrocrats.

Keep us posted!!! I hope you use them tonight.

Hi!! I'm not Neve, but I thought I'd butt in ;-). I ordered 2 Crickett's (but I ordered them from crickettsdiapers.com - so I think they're the same ones) and am loving them. I've used them with a Prorap and a Bummis SWW and prefer the Prorap. My DD tested it out on the first try with one of her I've-been-saving-this-all-day-breastfed explosions, and it held up!!!!

Hope you enjoy yours!!
    Lisa
    Lisa
    Emma 11/02
    Adam 2/07
    Their hands may be small but their feelings are just as big as ours.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

This was a boring order - a dozen Crickett's hemp fitteds, and 5 Crickett's doublers, just to bring my order up over the free shipping level. We got through all the testing and decided that these worked great for us - they are pretty trim yet very absorbent, and fit Colin's skinny body so well - so I hope that the new version works as well as the old one!

But I won't be trying them tonight - gotta wash them first, but there is a batch of diapers going in tonight, so I'll throw one in so we can try it. Once we've confirmed that these are just as good as the old ones, I'll wash the rest!

I'll keep you posted!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009