Thread: Best CD covers?

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Best CD covers?

I've been exclusively using Prowraps and while they are OK, they seem to be pretty wet even changing him every 90-120 minutes. I've seen mentions of other covers, so I am curious what everyone else uses and what they recommend?

TIA
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Best CD covers?

My absolute favorite cover is the Motherease Airflow. It never leaks and fits over anything. My only problem with it is that it is a bit bulkier than some of the more trim velcro covers (like Bummis, Bumkins and Proraps).

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Calmegja Guest

I like the Bummis SWW, and the Bumpy covers from Imse Vise. They've worked great for us, and have been trim and leakproof...I've never used Motherease, but I've heard nothing but good things about those, too....

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So far I've tried Proraps, Bummis SIWW, and Motherease Air Flow. I really like the Motherease the best. BSIWW is nice too, but I think the ME fits just a bit better. I've never had any leaks with any of them, but my experience is minimal. :)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I like Proraps snap covers but love Bumpy covers. The ME Airflow is nice, but has a rubbery sound when he is wearing it (I know, nitpicky, aren't I?).
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

sugarsnappea Guest

I recommend Nikky breathable Poly covers from babyworks.com or baby bunz and company. I have used these after sampling many different covers during my daughter's first few months. Now she is 22 months and I still have no complaints with the Nikkys.

My favorite is my pull on Dappi--lightweight, not bulky, snug leg holes and never leaks! Oh and CHEAP!
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"