Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Oh, why did I wait until Colleen went on vacation to decide to try CDing?

If my mom was still alive, I know she'd think it was great. Heck, she'd probably be helping me make them.

MIL is rather indifferent. She doesn't ever change dd's diapers so she doesn't care. She loves to shop tho, so I bet if I clued her in on the all the cute sites, she'd probably buy me some. LOL
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

celfsh Guest

Default RE: Oh, why did I wait until Colleen went on vacation to decide to try CDing?

Thanks, Melanie! Yeah, we do have a digital cam...and maybe a little too much time on our hands? LOL! With all the hours of footage we've already accumulated, we have to do SOMETHING with it!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish

I think my Mom thinks I am a little out there but she is used to it. My Aunt is 12 yrs older than me so I have a 7 & 9 yr old cousins and they were cded. My Mom tends to support whatever I choose to do.

My MIL kept saying "oooh...and the rubber pants?" I wanted to scream! I had explained a million times that he does not wear rubber pants but she only hears what she wants to, I guess. She has NEVER changed Matthew (which kind of annoys me but that is another thread) so it won't be an issue for her :)

-Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My MIL has also never changed a diaper! She's only really witnessed one, and it was a terrible poopy, she didn't even offer to help. Just kept chatting. The only 1 thing she said was, as I used about the zillionth disposable wipe, "you sure go through a lot of those, don't you?" (eyeroll)

Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

sparkeze Guest

My mom kept telling me while I was pregnant that I should use cloth but I didn't switch until DS was almost 6 mo. When I showed her all my cute stuff she oohed and awwed over everything.

My MIL remarked that it seemed like a lot of work to wash the diapers but commented that we must be doing it because it's cheaper. Little does she know how much a diaper costs! LOL!

youngnan Guest

If anyone is looking for another place to buy diapers in the meanwhile, I recommend www.smartiepantsdiapers.com--They also have low flat-rate shipping, great selection and wonderful customer service. Bryana is a sweetheart. On my first order, I had canceled a fuzzi bunz from an order of prefolds and covers, and she sent it by accident and just let me keep it!

She's also running a promotion of including a 10% coupon for your next purchase and was having a sale on Burt's Bees. Her business is relatively new, but so far I've had only good experiences and I like that I'm supporting someone starting out...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2