Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Diaper pail for CDs???

I agree...definitely NOT toddler-proof. Since I bought it the other day I've accidently opened it a bunch of times. For me it's not a big deal for the same reasons that Sarah said but if you're looking for toddler-proof you probably need to keep looking.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

It's definitely NOT toddler proof. Since I still use the changing station on my PNP, I actually keep the pail INSIDE the PNP, along with all my diapering supplies. It keeps everything handy, but yet inaccessible to Sarah.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Is there anywhere to stick a deodisk in this? If someone already answered this, forgive me.

-Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default UGH!

So I head to Target to get this can...but I can't remember which size of can you ladies suggested. So I stood there for about as long as my toddler would allow me to, studying the two sizes...finally opted for the big size when I couldn't tell if the smaller would hold more than our diaper champ. ggrr...now I have to go back!

Does anyone have this AND a Diaper Champ? Does it hold more? Our champ just isn't holding enough and if I don't do diapers daily it overflows...we use mostly toddler-size fitteds/AIOs so they're bulky.

Also, do the lids on your's actually 'click' onto the can in the back, or do they just rest on it? All the ones I tried only 'clicked' on in the front so I could just pull the back up easily...

Sorry...Melissa...I haven't seen a deodisk so I don't know.

Mommy to Jonah

Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

malie Guest

Default RE: UGH!

Since they are designed to be garbage pails I'm pretty sure they all just click on in the front otherwise it would be more of a pain for someone who is trying to get the lid off to get their garbage bag out.

parkersmama Guest

The only place that a deodisk would work is somehow affixed to the inside of the top. There is definitely not a place built-in on the can for anything like that. I'm interested in using a deodisk as well so I'll let you know if I come up with a good solution!

Thanks! I am going to Target or should I say Tar'get tomorrow. The only reason why I ask about the deo disk is I happen to have a ton of them and I think they work well :)

-Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2