Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Popular trim fitting fitted CD's?

Neve,

Crickett's dipes are great! BUT...since we are in NC, we get slammed with tax and shipping...and then tax on the shipping! So for one dipe, you will pay $17 or so. It is the same if you win one of her auctions on ebay. I love her dipes and use them for Matthew at night. I want to get more but I think that I will order from Kelly's closet www.kellyscloset.com for those since her prices include shipping and there is no tax.

-Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

mama2be Guest

I think we can goa nd visit her and she will sell to us. Becasue I had emailed her once when I was going to be out in Chapel Hill and she had said that I could come by...

I guess though we would still have tax...

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Bummer...I just ordered some kissaluvs to try!

Anyway, I think the most trim fitted diapers I have are [link:www.sugarpeas.com|SugarPeas] (hard to get, but she's going to be mass-producing very soon), [link:www.babybyyouboutique.com/|Cuddlebuns] (made by lots of WAHMs, and if you click in the links to their individual stores you will find more than are in this boutique-mine are from [link:www.righteousbaby.com/|Righteous Baby]) and [link:www.superdupas.com|Toadies].

I've also just ordered a Fuzzi Bunz and a Happy Heiny...I wanted these for night time, but it's nice to know that people think they're trim for day, too!

Mommy to Jonah
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

How trim they are depends on how you stuff them. It needs to be a trim soaker, like a JoeyBunz, to make the FB really trim.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

I forgot to mention that my son is a chunker. He has pretty thick legs and thighs so the Kissaluvs may fit differently on your Jonah if he is skinny. Otherwise I like them--easy to use and so cute. I find that I can't put a lot of his current clothing on him because his rear is too big to fit!

Cheryl :)
    Mom to Liam 1/24/03

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered some hemp fleece to stuff them...I heard they are more absorbant, but thinner. We'll see...

Jonah used to be a chunker (I still can't believe when I look at this 6 month pictures that it's the same boy!), but he's thinning out! We especially noticed this weekend when we went to put a disposable swim diaper on him from the same package we used last year...it was much easier this year!

Mommy to Jonah
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2