C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default WAHM diaper turnaround?

I ordered a few dipes from a WAHM diaper site and I'm still waiting to receive them over 2 weeks later. Is this a reasonable turnaround time? Any experience?

TIA
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

todzwife Guest

Default RE: WAHM diaper turnaround?

Have you contacted her? The only WAHM that I have ordered directly from is Jennifer from cutest-cloth-diapers.com and it took about 2 1/2 weeks, but I emailed periodically to check on the status. I don't know a lot about this cloth diapering thing, I am sure some of the other mommies will be able to answer better than me. I would assume that if the WAHM was making your diapers expecially for you, it might take a little longer than if you ordered from an in-stock type store. Good luck!
    Shandelle ;)
    EDD 10/25/03

sparkeze Guest

Yes - I've been waiting 6 weeks for some!

But the WAHM should've let you know approximately how long it would take, or it should be on the site. Your best bet is to email her and ask her what the status of your order is. 2 weeks is definitely not unusual though!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Were these a custom order or an instock order? I would think an instock order should have arrived. With a custom order, she should have given you a time frame. Either way, I don't think an e-mail follow-up is out of order. :)

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)